2013 First Baby Honored at Hannibal Regional Hospital
Hannibal Regional Hospital recently honored the birth of the first baby of 2013, Gabriela Nicole. Gabriela was born to Courtney Wooldridge and Valerio Santiago Favian at 9:33 a.m., Tuesday, January 1, 2013, she weighed 8 lb. 7 oz. and was 21 inches long. Gabriela’s birth is not only special because she is the first baby of 2013 welcomed to HRH, but because she shares her birthday with another New Year’s baby, her mother.
Hannibal Regional Hospital, Hannibal Regional Hospital Foundation and area businesses teamed up to provide Gabriela and her family with special gifts.
- A $2,000 scholarship from Hannibal-LaGrange University.
- A dozen roses provided by Griffen’s Flowers.
- A photography session with Michelle Huseman Photography.
- A gift certificate for a haircut and style for mom from The Loft.
- A gift certificate for dinner for the family from Fiddlestiks.
- A gift certificate for a pedicure and facial for mom from The Powder Room.
- A gift certificate from Hannibal Medical Supplies.
- A gift certificate from County Market.
- A gift bag from Birthright of Hannibal that includes a variety of items for baby.
- A First Baby Christmas Ornament provided by Hannibal Regional Hospital Foundation.
- A gift basket from Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- A baby blanket and hat, made by Hannibal Regional Hospital Auxiliary.
The Chris Coons Women’s Care Center at Hannibal Regional Hospital, Missouri’s first Baby-FriendlyTM birth facility provides family-centered maternity care which prepares parents to care for their new baby with confidence. To learn more about Hannibal Regional Hospital and the Chris Coons Women’s Care Center, visit hrhonline.org. For information on Hannibal Regional Hospital Foundation, visit hrhf.org.